SYDNEY – October 28, 2015 – (BUSINESS WIRE) – BravoSolution, the strategic procurement company, announces the launch of BravoAdvantage Analytics – a next-generation spend and data visualisation tool that provides procurement organisations with unmatched visibility into the supply base by bringing all procurement data into a single, intuitive reporting platform.
“Turning spend and other organisational data into actionable and informative business insight continues to be a top priority for procurement departments and executive teams worldwide,” said Jim Wetekamp, CEO of BravoSolution. “With this latest capability of the BravoAdvantage suite, our goal is to help organisations unlock the power of procurement by enabling smarter business decisions through advanced data analytics.”
BravoAdvantage Analytics enables procurement professionals to easily and quickly analyse data and design intuitive reports, graphs and dashboards that business leaders and key stakeholders can easily understand. A key new component of BravoSolution’s cloud-based strategic procurement platform, BravoAdvantage, BravoAdvantage Analytics powers procurement and sourcing teams by:
- Providing simple visibility into all aspects of spend data: categories, organisations, suppliers, geographies, time periods and more.
- Identifying variances in data sets and spending activity, and detecting the causes of change.
- Uncovering new savings and sourcing opportunities by guiding users through an analysis process from simple supplier fragmentation or demand aggregation opportunities to more complex opportunities such as price benchmarking and unmanaged spend.
- Enabling procurement to make more strategic decisions by incorporating contextual data from across the organisation, including contracts, supplier performance and risk.
- Powering executive teams to align operational strategies, policies and procurement decisions with strategic business objectives.