There are several key significant trends impacting the consumer products industry that are requiring procurement to find new ways to meet the ever-increasing demands to deliver more value to the business including:
- Regulatory pressures
- Shifting consumer buying preferences
- Influencing innovation to an extremely competitive marketplace
- Complex global supply chains to avoid single source risk
- Acquisition of new customers
- Low cost sourcing and
- Brand resilience, probably the most important of the trends.
Procurement has a responsibility to respond. The best run strategic procurement teams invest in and leverage people, process and technology to drive financial performance, influence innovation and minimise risk. BravoSolution has a proven record of global success, helping customers optimise across initiatives, delivering quantifiable value. With BravoAdvantage, consumer products procurement organisations can:
- Actively measure and manage spend performance
- Proactively identify new sourcing opportunities, better manage compliance and more accurately report on savings
- Onboard, segment and manage suppliers based on performance, risk and future development
- Automate simple and complex sourcing events to reduce cycle times, increase, transparency and deliver faster ROI
- Link contract performance to Supplier Value Management for a single repository for creating, storing and tracking contracts
- Unlock massive savings in critical categories by analysing sourcing scenarios to find the most advantageous approach
- Buy and pay for goods and services in a simplified, paperless, and cost-efficient way
Clients in consumer products utilise BravoAdvantage to increase spend and supplier visibility, maximise supplier performance, reduce total cost of ownership, source and select suppliers, saving billions.
With BravoSolution Consumer Products, procurement organisations have proven success to:
- Source and manage billions in raw material, packaging and transportation spend
- Assist in other categories such as chemical, energy, maintenance, manufacturing consumables and indirect products and services
- Manage supplier relationships, including collaboration and innovation
BravoSolution Customer Showcase:
BravoSolution clients in the consumer products industries include Agrial, Atlantic Grupa, Barill, Beiersdorf, Danone, Ferrero, Giordano Vini, Grupo Damm, Hanes Brand, Imperial Tobacco Group (ITG), Ingredion, Molinari Italia, Kraft, Mondelez International, Parmalat, PepsiCo, Unilever and others.